Rooms & Guest Houses
We have a variety of clean rooms available to be rented out within close range of Santai Gym and SanKamphaeng. Rooms are fully furnished with a bed (two bed rooms available also), closet, washroom, shower, fan, WiFI Internet, and Cable Television. Different rooms have different features and commodities, and are also priced accordingly. Room locations consist of distances of 15 meters from Santai Gym, and farthest may be up to 500 meters away.
(A) Santai Homestay “Baan Nak Muay”
More Pictures Click HERE! (Facebook Album)
Completed on June 1st, 2012, Santai Gym is happy to announce our brand new on-site rooms for Muay Thai student accommodation. The homestay is named “Baan Nak Muay”, which in Thai means “Muay Thai Fighter House”. Baan Nak Muay is adjacent to Santai Gym.
Baan Nak Muay consits of 9 rooms.
- Double bed (150 cm).
- Fan / Air Conditioning
- Private washroom with hot shower
- WiFi internet
- On-Site Laundry
- Fan Single Room – 4000 Baht ($133 US) / Month
- Fan Double Room– 6000 Baht ($200 US) / Month
- Fan Single Room – 1500 Baht ($46 US) / week
- Fan Double Room – 2000 Baht ($62 US) / week
- A/C Single Room – 6000 Baht ($200 US) / Month
- A/C Double Room – 8000 Baht ($266 US) /Month
- A/C Single room – 2000 ($62 US) / Week
- A/C Double room – 2500 ($77 US) /Week
(B) Baan Mai
10 Meters from Santai Gym.
Baan Mai is located right next to the gym and is brand new finished in February 2014.
- Queen bed ( 150 cm ) and Twins bed ( 105 cm )
- Hot Shower
- Air Condition
- WiFi Internet
- Cable Television
- Shared washing machines.
- Single room 7000 Baht ($233 US) / Month
- Double room 9 000 Baht ($300 US) / Month
- Single room 2300 Baht ($76 US) / week
- Double room 2800 Baht ($93 US) / week
( C ) Penprapa Place
100 meter from Santai Gym.
Penprapa Place is located 200 meter from the gym and is brand new finished in April 2015.
- Double bed ( 150 cm )
- Private washroom and hot Shower
- Fan / Air condition
- Share washing machines
- WiFi Internet
- Cable Television
- Fan Single Room – 5000 Baht ($166 US) / Month
- Fan Double Room – 7000 Baht ($233 US) / Month
- Fan Single Room – 1800 Baht ($60 US) / week
- Fan Double room – 2300 Baht ($76 US) / Week
- A/C Single Room – 7000 Baht ($233 US) / Month
- A/C Double Room – 9000 Baht ($300 US) / Month
- A/C Single room – 2300 Baht ($76 US) / Week
- A/C Double room – 2800 Baht ($93 US) / Week
Renting a scooter is a great way to increase your mobility around Thailand. Scooter is one of the main forms of transportation in Asia, and is an environmentally friendly way to get around town. A full tank of gas is roughly 100 Baht (3 $US), and will take you around for 150km’s before you’ll need to fill up again. We provide helmets with scooter rentals, and we stress the importance of wearing it always while driving a scooter. Please note that there are some obvious risks and dangers when operating a scooter, yet we are not liable for any injuries sustained while operating our scooters by a renter. Our scooters are all current models which are safe to ride. Tires have adequate tread, and fully functional and serviced 100cc-150cc motors and breaks, ready to take you around town.
*Further precautions and safety tips on how to travel safely around Thailand will be gone over with you at the time of scooter rental.
- 150 – 400 Baht ($5 – 12 US) / Day
- 2,000 – 8,000Baht ($90 – 242 US) / Month
- 6,000 – 20,000 Baht ( $181 – 606 US ) / 3 Months
( 1 US dollar = 33 baht )
Customer Pick – Up: ( 06.00 am – 10.00 pm )
Santai Gym offers a pick up service from anywhere in Chiang Mai. We charge only 500 Baht, taxi’s and tuk-tuk’s will charge 500 – 800 Baht. It is a convenient service as you don’t have to worry about directions or ending up at the wrong place, as it sometimes happens.
- 500 Baht ($15 US) – From City Center, Airport, Bus or Train Station.